Monday, February 1, 2016

Hello, World

My name is Bailey Timp, born and raised Iowan. I grew up in Spillville, a small town in the northeast corner of Iowa. I am currently in my second year of college at the University of Northern Iowa, studying Marketing: Advertising, Digital Media and Management: Organizational Leadership.  As many of my fellow students plan to move on to bigger and better places, I'd love to stay in Iowa or the surrounding states. With a growing passion for social media marketing, I plan to work for a marketing firm when I graduate in a year and a half.

Through this blog, I plan to market everything Iowa has to offer! This will include all kinds of topics based on personal experience and research. I hope I can help others see why Iowa is a such unique place. And I'm looking forward to learning for myself along the way.

Feel free to follow my Twitter account and visit my LinkedIn page.

Thank you for checking out my blog. Stop back for new posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment